Oh dear, I've forgotten to post here again. I did eventually get my hat made and I made another hat and scarf set from a lovely color of Lion Brand Homespun. It got pretty cold this past winter and I was glad to have both sets.
I found some baby weight yarn at Goodwill a while ago and it got me thinking about doll clothes again. I've started crocheting a simple hat for both my American Girl and My Friend Mandy since their heads are practically the same size. I need to make a few decisions about how I want to end it now.
Work and the bus ride home have been sapping my energy. It doesn't help that I seem to be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder this year too. I've always loved living in the wet climate of the Pacific Northwest and have never minded not seeing the sun for days on end during the winter but it seems that my body is craving the sun this year. When the sun's schedule and mine meet up I think I'll have to go take a hike out in the bush beyond our gate.
No comments:
Post a Comment