Since my last post in September my life has been turned upside down. My husband of 18 years decided that we were no longer compatible so he kicked me out. Don't feel bad for me though, it has turned out for the best after all.
My life is still in boxes in my new apartment and my roommate and I are considering moving to a larger apartment so I'm not seeing much reason to unpack right now. Remembering which box which crafting item ended up in is a chore though since I have multiple boxes full of craftiness. Bonus points though, I have money of my own for the first time since I met my former husband and I seem to be managing it fairly well despite his predictions. I've even managed to splurge occasionally without harmful effects on my wallet.
Because of the roller-coaster ride my life has been on lately I haven't managed to do much crafting at all. I'm hoping to change that as life calms down. My dolls are clamoring at me to make them things, and a new sewing machine is sitting on my dining table pouting because I've only used it for mending. I've also found my crochet hooks and I think I know where my yarn ended up. My crafting urge will win out over my chaotic life eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment