Yes, I forgot about my blog again. I finished Danielle's granny square vest but I haven't managed to take pictures of it yet. It seems just a bit too big but I still like it on Danielle.
Since my last post I've added to my horde of dolls. I found another Moxie Teenz doll at Goodwill, bought another American Girl that I've named Star, and bought two more American Girl Mini dolls. I've also become obsessed with the customizable 3D printed dolls here. I haven't bought one yet but I really, really want to.
I've recently been working on crocheting a basic bodice for my American Girl Mini dolls and I've finally got something I'm happy with. I even translated my pattern notes into a real pattern this time too! I'm planning on adding sleeve variations and skirt variations to it eventually but right now I'm just happy to have the basic pattern worked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment